пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chicago musical uk





Thereapos;s this girl, called cunzhi was so ridiculous that Iapos;ve never seen anyone like her before. I previously wrote an entry regarding this SLUT whom was related to another entry..the one who feigned pregnancy. *hint hint.

This is what she text me: Whether Iapos;m still friend with e slut you refering in your blog, is none of your business.�
����������������������������������������������Anyway whether did israel lie not you also donapos;t know bout it..

(Alot of grammatical errors and accusing of Israel of lying.)


This is what I replied her:�Im sorry to tell you that Im not mentioning anything bout you or whatever slut friends
���������������������������������������������� you have. Im not interested in a commonerapos;s life like yours. Are you guilty of something
�����������������������������������������������that I might know? Itapos;s better to find out the truth than to assume something which you
���������������������������������������������� dont understand.

This is what she text back again: Oh really. Den FUCK�off.

(Very rude, I know.)

Before I replied her, she text me again:�You seems to be saying israel ex-gf treating him how wonderfully.

(The point here is, if you read through the entry that I mentioned about slut and hypocrite, youapos;ll realize that I never mention anything about Israelapos;s ex gf treating him how wonderfully, if I was talking about them.)

Therefore, I text her back: Eh. I dont know anything anything bout Israelapos;s ex gf. Im not interested to know bout his�
��������������������������������������������� past. I�dont think I need to explain much to you because, firstly, Im not mentioning bout
��������������������������������������������� you and whatever slut friends you have; secondly, you asked me to fuck off.


And she said I wanted to SUE her when I didnt even mention anything about suing her.
One thing for sure, verbal abuse is OBVIOUSLY an offence; so got to be careful of profanities use.

Then she started to assume all over again.

Never mind about that, she told Israel to apologize to me when she in herself doesnt want to apologize.

ISNT�SHE�A�COWARD?

She created the mess and expect people to clear it for her.

Another incident, she scolded a string of vulgarities to Israel when what Israel did was to call and ask where is his twin brother.
After everything, she asked Israelapos;s twin brother to go over to her because according to Israelapos;s twin brother said she wants to talk to him.

Therefore, if you dont have any evidence against me that Im mentioning about you, please dont assume.
Youapos;re such a mess yourself. Please clear yourself up before you ask people to clear for you.

Okay, Im done with my piece.

On a lighter note, IM�GOING�ON�A�WEEKEND�GATEAWAY�NEXT�WEEK

ps. Cunzhi, yes, this entry is talking about you. (this is what i called evidence.)
chicago musical uk, chicago musical uk cast, chicago musical uk tour.



Комментариев нет: