воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

band comfort fit gold wedding





Todayapos;s been pretty good. Iapos;ve never really restricted before, been binge/purge/fasting basicly. And I decided to start the abc today as I�have heard great things :] haha.
So day 1 is meant to be 500 cals... For breakfast, I�had an apple, 50. Then I had 2 snackajacks, I�didnapos;t really want them but they added on 102cals to the grand total toward 500. Thennnn for lunch, I had 3 crackers, 34 each, so another 102. And for dinner I had 1/2�a can of�tomato soup, 113. And 2 pieces of toast, 45 each Altogether thats... 457. So yeah rounded up, 500. Iapos;m quite proud of myself because Iapos;ve always found fasting easier than restricting, and although today seemed to go sooo slowly, I didnapos;t feel hungry at all. Iapos;ve just felt really motivated and inspired, I watched apos;A secret between friendsapos;. I love ed movies =]
Tomorrow is another 500 day. During the week I usually fast, so itapos;ll be kinda wierd. I never eat before about 5pm either because otherwise I�get stomach cramps and stuff, idk why, I guess itapos;s just routine. Iapos;ve been skipping breakfast and lunch for like 3 years, haha =]

Hope youapos;ve all had a good day. :] Stay strong, xx

activity adventure alaska plus tour, band comfort fit gold wedding, band comfort fit gold square wedding, band comfort fit gold ring womens, band comfort fit.



Комментариев нет: