суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

activity adolescent criminal risk




I am pleased.

ST2: Wrath of Khan� ($12.99)
ST3: Search for Spock ($6.99)
ST4: Voyage Home ($3.99)
and
ST6: Undiscovered Country ($12.99).

Special "2-disc widescreen edition" all.�� New, not used.

The best of the TOS flicks.� (I appreciate ST5 a bit more nowadays, and ST:TMP is...well, itapos;s TMP.)

Very very pleased.

When the DVD format first started to take over, I thought for sure Iapos;d have every ST flick among the first Iapos;d ever buy for my "library".�

Theyapos;re cornerstones of life itself, for chrissakes.

Instead, I buy them toward the end of the formats life...at considerable savings, too.

(That is to say, a couple years before sweet BluRay editions will arrive and Iapos;ll have to replace them. :D)

They had Insurrection used for $5, too.�

I left it there.


feminist views on the family, activity adolescent criminal risk, activity adolescent interactive, activity adolescent physical, activity adolescent skill social.



Комментариев нет: